Thursday, November 27, 2008

Customer Appreciation Pictures! Shiny!

One of the things that I absolutely love about etsy.com is their feedback system. The first great thing about it is that it's completely optional, which is awesome cuz there's no pressure (although I do leave feedback for each and everyone of my buyers, regardless if I get feedback back. That's just common courtesy, in my opinion).

But the best thing about etsy feedback is: customer appreciation pictures! Another optional yet awesome feature which has allowed me to take a little glimpse of my happy hats on happy heads. Here are few little gems that made their way to me. Thanks to LordGorthaur, Kontxesi, and XBettieMacheteX.



Oh so shiny. ;)
Well that's all from me for now. Stay tuned later this week to find out about December's Give-away! Wait, is this week almost over already? Gorrammit!

1 comment:

Troy Sosa said...

Loved reading this thank yoou