Friday, January 16, 2009

More Customer Appreciation Pictures

No new news, just wanted to pop in and show off a couple of customer appreciation photos that I've received lately. Have I mentioned how much I love seeing Browncoats wearing Jayne hats? I loves it a lot, I do! So if you're a constant reader, and you own one of my hats, and you just happen to have a snapshot of it lying around, be sure to send it on my way! :)



This one is from Molly! A very cunning hat, and her own matching scarf. I also like her tee (tee hee!).

This one is from gqbriggs! Very cunning indeed! He left me some super-fantastic feedback for me on Etsy, along with this photo!

This one makes me giggle! This is actually my aunt trying on a hat that I was sending out west to BC for one of my cousins. And that is indeed me standing behind her. Ha ha, I am strangely hat-less! ;)


Alrighty, I'm off! Don't forget about the January free-give away code (find a link to the post on the right)! These buttons are going fast fast fast! I'm thinking that I will have to post some up in my shoppe once January is over. But for now they are free free free! Get 'em while the gettin' is good! :)

1 comment:

Photographer Leia said...

I almost didn't recognize you witho0ut a hat :-p