Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Original Jayne Hat!

Oh, I almost forgot about this! A friend of mine sent me this link a few days ago. Adam Baldwin (with help from the California Browncoats) is auctioning off the original screen-worn Jayne hat! Like, the actual hat that was worn on-screen on Firefly! Man would I LOVE to have that thing! I wish that I was wealthy and not po'!

The auction currently sits at just over $1,500, which seems paltry to me (not that I could even afford that much), but it still has 6 days to go and I'm sure there will be tonnes of last minute sniping on this one! So yeah, if anyone has a couple extra thousand credits to spare, this is what I want for my birthday. Or it can even be a combo Xmas/birthday present. I'm flexible!

Anyway, all kidding aside, the hat is being auctioned off for a good cause, and all proceeds will go to the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation, Adam Baldwin's charity of choice. So yes, if you have the money, please bid! But just promise me that if you win, you will let me touch it! ;)

No comments: