Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cunning Hand-Knit Cowl from Ma Cobb

So my first real post in forever is going to be about one of the very fine new items available at Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe, and that is my Jayne-inspired cowl!

Cowls have been very popular on etsy this season, so I figured my little guy would be an excellent addition to the mix. And then what do you know, I've been featured in another gift guide on etsy! Well, I was pleased as punch when I noticed that, so I just had to share with anyone and everyone! Take a gander at all the pretties available:

Anyway, while I'm at it I might as well give you all the little features of my darling new cowl! It's made from an uber-chunky, super-soft wool/acrylic blend, and the colours (as well as the yarn) are a little bit different than my regular acrylic Jayne hat. These are super rich and delightfully soft. Perfect for nuzzling against your chin and neck!

I was so happily surprised to find my little guy nestled in with all the other fantastic items that can be found in the gift guides. It really is gratifying to be honoured like that. It's even great just to know that you must be doing something right... ;)
So with a wink and a nudge, I will leave you to this fabulous fall afternoon.

Take care, and stay shiny!
Love,
Ma Cobb

No comments: