Saturday, November 14, 2009

Busy little beavers...

Well it was a very busy Halloween season here at Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe. I think there must have been quite a few Jaynes out there trick-or-treating this year... or perhaps it'd be more Jayne-like to be intimidatin' and steal candy from the trick-or-treaters... Whatever the case may be, the Jaynes were out in full force this year, which meant for a very busy October, and thus my lack of blogging.

Another thing keepin me busy this past month has been the launch of my brand new site with a new design! Now you can find me at MaCobbsHatShoppe.com. Take a perusal and let me know what you think. :)

I've also launched a few new products on etsy! I plan to go into more detail in future blogs, but I've added a few new rubber stamp designs, as well as a new Jayne-inspired cowl. Most notably, I've also added a few new button sets designed by fellow Browncoat Elizabeth! Check out the very fine designs in my shoppe here. More details and posts to come.

Also look forward to my ever popular "Christmas shipping deadlines" post in the next few days. Looks like you'll be hearing a lot from me in the next little bit. We must make up for lost time. ;)

Stay shiny,
Love,
Ma Cobb
fadingendlessly.etsy.com

No comments: