Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe Going On Vacation July 14th-28th!!!


Ni hao all!
One more important thing that I wanted to blog about today and that is that Ma Cobb is going on vacation!! I will be going out of town for two weeks in July! Therefore I will be temporarily closing down Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe from July 14th-28th.

So what does that mean? That means that my last day for shipping is going to be Monday July 13th, so if you REALLY REALLY REALLY need a Jayne hat or some buttons, I encourage you to order within the next week, or over next weekend at the VERY LATEST!

The shoppe will be re-opened again probably around July 29th (or whenever I recover ;) ). And you will be free to order once more. :)
I'm really hoping that this won't inconvenience anyone! This will be my first significant time "away" from my shoppe since I started selling, so I'm really looking forward to some R&R! I have a feeling I won't know what to do with myself without a pair of knitting needles in my hands, but I'm sure I'll manage. ;)

Stay shiny all,
Love,
angela aka Ma Cobb

No comments: