Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FRAK! Battlestar Galactica Six Button Set added to Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe

Yep folks! We've got Battlestar Galactica buttons up in the Shoppe! Coinciding with the DVD release of the pilot episode of Caprica this week (it's in stores now, so what are you waiting for?). Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe has got a set of six buttons featuring some favourite BSG quips: So say we all, Good hunting, Fraking toaster, I am the final Cylon, I ♥ BSG, and everyone's favourite swear word: FRAK!
Plus every BSG six-button set comes with a shiny surprise BSG mystery button! Find out the mystery by ordering now. ;)

Here are the buttons in all their shiny glory:





And as always, if you have any other BSG button suggestions that you don't see here, please send me an email fadingendlessly[at]gmail[dot]com, or a convo on etsy, and we'll see about getting you just the button you're looking for. Just please be gentle with me, as I'm about a season-and-a-half behind on my BSG viewing (ie no spoilers please. Although you know I want to be spoiled! ;) ).
Stay shiny all, and good hunting! ;)
Love,
Ma Cobb

No comments: