Friday, April 10, 2009

And The Winners Are...

Howdy Folks,
The Quotes Contest was a complete success! I recieved a lot of fabulous entries, and now it is time to announce the winners as promised. And the five lucky winners are:
David B.
Melinda E.
Sue M.
Karen P.
Bob V.
Congratulations! The above winners will be recieving their winning quote suggestions in the mail shortly, so keep a eye on the post!
Also, over the course of the next few days I will be rolling out the new Quote Button Sets for Inara, Book, Simon & Zoe, so keep your eyes peeled on Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe! Here's a little preview of the final products for your viewing pleasure:
Thanks again to everyone who participated in my little Quotes Contest! It was of great help to me, and I enjoy getting my products out there to those that are interested! This will definitely be something that I will try again in the future! I'm thinking maybe some Buffy Quotes sets and Angel Quotes sets... any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)
Thanks again all,
You Can't Stop The Signal!
Love,
Ma Cobb

No comments: