Friday, June 12, 2009

Can't Stop The Serenity Toronto 2009

The Toronto screening of Serenity is almost upon us! Next Saturday (June 20th) 12:30 at the Bloor Cinema! Shindig to follow at the Pauper's pub. Be there or be square-shaped! I'm so excited! Great prizes, great auction items, great free stuff, great people, but best of all great FILM! More details can be found here: torontoserenity.blogspot.com

Ma Cobb's Hat Shoppe will totally be there, so if there's anyone attending who'd like to save on shipping please let me know! Send me a quick email at fadingendlessly[at]gmail[dot]com, or a convo on etsy and I'll be happy to oblige! I'll also be bringing a couple extra Jayne hats with me, for those who don't win the hats that are up for auction. ;) Or if you don't email me ahead of time, you can find me pretty easily at the event: I'll be the girl in the Jayne hat... Okay, maybe there'll be a few girls in Jayne hats, but I will also have a volunteer badge that says "Ma Cobb" on it, so you can't miss me!

Again, SO excited! See y'all there!
Stay shiny!
Love,
Ma Cobb

No comments: